Can we have another “Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.” post with the words
if you haven’t heard about melanie martinez you should get into her like NOW. she used to be a contestant on the voice but she’s doing her own thing independently and her new song dollhouse is just PERFECTION
GET INTO IT. BUY IT ON ITUNES. SUPPORT YO FEMALE VOCALISTS
I havent really seen a music video that’s impacted me this much in a while- oh my goodness she is SOOO talented. This song was literally brilliant and the video was great too. I love her style!
whats your blending brush settings and how do you get it to look so nice?ovo
my brush for sketchpainting
white women of hollywood, reducing japan and japanese culture to cupcakes, sexy ”costumes” and submissive sex-kittens since god knows when
I dare you.
IDK IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS WEBSITE YET, BUT I DON’T EVEN CARE IF YOU DO.
CHARAHUB BASICALLY ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE A DIRECTORY OF ALL YOUR OCS.
AND SO (they let you get super detailed)
It lets you store 100 characters…
Wow everyone look at this- this is an amazing tablet, and I wish I had seen it before I just dropped $170 on a small intuos 5
This is called a Tursion Huion tablet- looks pretty simple right- kind of like a bamboo
here’s the thing. This tablet has 2024 levels of pressure- that is the equivalent to the pressure an intuos 5 currently has (retail price: $229 for the smallest)
You can get this lovely tablet for under $50 dollars on amazon
Only thing this beautiful table it lacking is a few simple buttons, but still, I mean, its drawing area is even bigger on average then most Wacom’s small tablets- and from the reviews ive seen on it people are very impressed….so just spreading the word around that Wacom isn’t the only one that is making good tablets- the more the company is spread perhaps they will come out with even better products that not only match up to Wacom, but are with in our price range for once!
You an buy one below at the link!
I literately just bought one of these and got it today omfg, its great you guys ok!
Reblogging for my drawing friends.
We are forced to live in a system that steals from us daily, Kill snitch culture.
Important things to keep in mind!
- never take from ‘mom and pop’ type store. Its likely you’ll actually harm them, whereas taking from a walmart wont effect much.
- never take items that a worker is assigned to monitor (usually super expensive items), theyll be in trouble for it. and its usually a minimum wage worker and usually they lose hours or pay, or they even get fired.
- similar to the above, never take things that are usually locked up for the above reason
- if its a store you know gives their near-expiration products to workers/charity, try to avoid taking the near expiration products.
- if youre taking clothing, avoid leaving hangers. it sounds weird, but itll make it seem like it was more likely an error in the computer than a theft, since the empty hanger sitting there will seem suspicious.
- also for clothing, try not to take more than one item at once, as it will look suspicious if theres 10 medium shirts missing, and it won’t be written off as just a stocking error. and it will lead to workers being penalized
- basically just always consider ‘will this harm a worker’ and if the answer is yes then dont do it
like i was homeless for a while when i was younger and i tried to follow those guidelines to avoid doing harm to people who were probably not much better off than me while trying to get food for myself.
Holy crap, is there like an unspoken thieves code or something?!
it’s a thing. I won’t even lie. I watched someone slip a nursing exam book in their bag at the store I worked at. She made eye contact with me and the blood drained from her face. I simply gave her a sympathetic nod and walked away.
I live in a small town and I knew she was a waitress at a hotel my sister works at, and people at that hotel don’t tip well during off season. Nursing exam books are 50+ bucks. Being a med student myself, I didn’t even breathe a word, and when inventory came up later and the book was missing, I suggested it was likely a mislabel, and the manager wrote it off.
Sometimes, thievery is a necessity. Don’t send people to jail over petty things.
theft for many is survival in this system and taking away from multi-billion dollar companies that are a part of the oppressive capitalist system